Main Menu

New Keeper

Started by Alzo, August 31, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

Tomorrow I'm off to pick up one of these bad boys...a BMW S1000R Sport in Motorsport colours...had the 2015 version and then delved into the Adventure sector...enjoyed it...but realised I missed the Roadster style which if being perfectly honest more suits my stature and how I want a bike to perform underneath me...looking forward to ownership.

Neio79

love the looks. I am sorely tempted to get one myself. Are they really as good as the reviews? Do they handle well?

Alzo

Quote from: Neio79 on August 31, 2018, 07:22:34 PM
love the looks. I am sorely tempted to get one myself. Are they really as good as the reviews? Do they handle well?
I'm going back because they are so good...engine is a peach...electronic suspension is sublime...brakes are some if not THEE best in the business...I can't wait to get onboard.

636steve

I'm on my second one, Alzo's going back for more, they are definitely as good as the reviews :)

Raydial

Cool. I look forward to seeing it in the metal in April.  :cool:

636steve

Red ones are faster  ;)

Alzo

Jarse

Lovely, enjoy my friend 👍🏻

Many happy and safe miles.  :moto: :moto: :moto:
Quote from: Raydial on August 31, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

It might have been replaced by a new keeper by then.  ;)

Manic636

Enjoy your new bike day and look forward to seeing you run it in some more next weekenjd

Alzo

Quote from: GRUMPY on August 31, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
Many happy and safe miles.  :moto: :moto: :moto:
Quote from: Raydial on August 31, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

It might have been replaced by a new keeper by then.  ;)
Last bike
Quote from: Manic636 on August 31, 2018, 11:30:21 PM
Enjoy your new bike day and look forward to seeing you run it in some more next weekenjd
See you soon. 😉

Alzo

terry950sm

Is this the same bike, he is talking about.

https://youtu.be/_bgRN1neGVM
Growing old gracefully

Alzo

MOzZereLLa

I've had one, great bike but soulless, bland screaming 4 pot does nothing for me.

The KTM Superduke 1290R with the Tech pack is a far better, more fun and involving bike.

My honest 2p
Significantly faster than you.....