95% sure it's new bike time

Started by Druid, October 19, 2017, 06:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Druid

Took this out for a test ride today. Feckin loved it, enough hooligan in it for me to enjoy some spirited riding but also easy to cruise on.Also i got a trade in for the R6 at 3.5k which isn't bad for a 9yr old bike. My XSR is going too but that's not as difficult to let go as the R6 has been.
Cymru am byth.

Alzo

Jarse

Scout Bobber - very nice. Good to hear you enjoyed it. Sportster beater in every aspect.

Dom1

Wow there is a lot of engine in that bike.

Enjoy.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Tiiimmmaaayyyy

It's got two wheels and an engine so it's not all bad but not really my cup of tea.

Alzo

The best bike out there is the one that makes "You" happy. I get pelters for going the GS route and yet it makes me happier than any bike to date...so to sum up...fuck everyone else and get what does it for you.

Druid

Traded the R6 in today and signed the paperwork. Get the bike in March. Well happy with it. Just gotta sell my XSR and i'll be sorted.
Cymru am byth.

Jarse

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

Druid

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on October 20, 2017, 07:54:42 PM
Is March the earliest delivery?
It's been ordered from the factory so I don't suppose it'll be here before the new year and I've no intention of riding over winter on it so March will be fine. Also the new reg plate as well.
Cymru am byth.