alta MX bikes

Started by komp, March 06, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

komp

how fun did they look on topgear the other night.
first time i have ever thought i could be tempted by an electric vehicle
https://www.altamotors.co/#the-future-of-fast
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

terry950sm

Growing old gracefully

komp

also looks like great fun
:moto:
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Dom1

Would love an electric bike for the green lanes but concerned about their range still though.

PS - Joey seemed a bit handy.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Phil_8

Yeah, they looked nimble! A fear of electric, particularly on MX would be weight, but technology seems to have slimmed down enough now

And yes, good effort Matt LeBlanc with endless wheelies.
Second lot of bikes we've had in the new iteration of Top Gear, which I am thoroughly enjoying. Looking forward to many more series to come hopefully with the current line up

terry950sm

The other guy seemed quiet handy, considering he was a biking novice. Maybe a stand in  :azn:
Growing old gracefully

Phil_8

Chris Harris does also ride bikes.

It was part of a pistonheads article of him learning a few years back. He then bought a Ducati once he passed his test I think

MOzZereLLa

I did wonder whether that was actually the presenters or stand-ins for some of the footage. Alta would obviously want their product shown in the best possible way.  :rofl:

The new Top Gear is awesome and far better than any shite Clarkson's gang have come out with since moving to Amazon. I am really enjoying (most of) it.
Significantly faster than you.....

terry950sm

Quote from: Phil_8 on March 07, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
Chris Harris does also ride bikes.

It was part of a pistonheads article of him learning a few years back. He then bought a Ducati once he passed his test I think

But on a dirt bike.  :azn:

Media is edging to the conclusion that both presenters had stand ins.
Growing old gracefully

Phil_8

I too did have that thought, but was giving benefit of the doubt. LeBlanc defo did at least a few of his own wheelies