MacBook Pro Retina 15inch - Mid 2014 model - SOLD

Started by PJ, January 23, 2017, 10:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJ

Not up for sale just yet, waiting on my new machine to come through at work. Spec in short is:

Has the 500Gb SSD in it, and currently has a DBrand leather effect skin over it. Absolutely mint condition, includes original box and charger. Not sure what its worth but open to serious offers.

MOzZereLLa

I might be interested Peej.

Dibs if possible. Let me do some digging for values.
Significantly faster than you.....

PJ

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on January 23, 2017, 12:25:51 PM
I might be interested Peej.

Dibs if possible. Let me do some digging for values.

No worries mate, several websites that buy them reckon £800 is a fair price but I'd be willing to do a Ninja deal for the right price.

Dom1

Second dibs if Moz does not want it.

Depending on an agreeable price and my son getting a place on the course he wants.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

MOzZereLLa

This will be replacing a 2010 Pro 13" Dom so I may have one for sale.

Mine has full 8gb memory upgrade and a 6gb SSD hybrid 750gb HD upgrade too.

Its spotless mint.
Significantly faster than you.....

Dom1

As usual I have no idea what any of that means but I am sure its a good thing.

Will find out what he needs to run the music software he needs.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Dom1

Spoken the boy wonder and he doesn't reckon your older one will be up to what he needs so tank you but I am out.

Better start saving for a new one.

PJ

Dom1

Ah fuck it, he's just a bought a new one.

Fuck.

Jonesy

Peej. The missus wants a laptop she can work on, she logs into work PC via cloud and will be mostly for excel spreadsheets, email etc

You think this will be up to the job? Will it be good enough to log onto pc remotely through cloud and be responsive?

Also an idea of what's a good offer?

PJ

Quote from: Jonesy on March 15, 2017, 08:27:11 PM
Peej. The missus wants a laptop she can work on, she logs into work PC via cloud and will be mostly for excel spreadsheets, email etc

You think this will be up to the job? Will it be good enough to log onto pc remotely through cloud and be responsive?

Also an idea of what's a good offer?

Hi mate, this mate be sold but I'll keep you posted. In terms of spec its quick as fook and probably more beefy than she needs but it would certainly be up to the job. £750 is what I want for it but if it doesn't sell I'll let you know mate :)

Jonesy

PJ

Quote from: Jonesy on March 23, 2017, 02:15:20 PM
PJ what was the outcome on this?

Shit sorry Mark, totally forgot about this. Pending a payment as we speak so looks like it's old mate, sorry. I'll update the original post!

Jonesy

No worries at all...

Ok so geek advice needed then... Went into PC World and the guy reccomends this http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-yoga-510-14-2-in-1-black-10146249-pdt.html

Thoughts? He said it has a brilliant processor (i7) and decent size ssd. Looks a similar spec to what you were offering apart from it being a Mac and the ssd size!?

Jonesy