Wanted - Old iPhone type mobile

Started by Dom1, October 16, 2017, 11:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom1

My daughters birthday is coming up and she is desperate for a phone.

Ideally an iPhone of some description as I am technically illiterate and they are simple.

Very limited budget £75 or so.

Any of you got something kicking about in a draw somewhere?
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Carbon_ZX6R

2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Dom1

Old enough that it hits my price bracket.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Chojin

£130 gets you my 1 year old HTC 10 (last year's flagship)

Yes it's android, but hey - It's proper simple and i'll even set it up for you.

Lord Danoir the first

I've got an iPhone 5s my sister was borrowing whilst her screen was being repaired.

I'll check with her now, if she'd done with it, you can have it. It's in pretty much perfect nick I think.

When do you need it for?

Jarse

Can't match Dan's offer but I have an old 4S that's not been switched on for 2 years and may need some attention. Free if you want it.

Dom1

Wow, either of those would be great.

Her birthday is on 11 November.

Jarse

Dan's would be better for her so probably best wait for his response but if that does not work out or times don't align then I'll send it no problem. It comes with the caveat as per my original post though so don't build hopes in case it no longer works.

Alzo

Is a brand new never been used Sony Experia of any use???

Dom1

It would be, but I have taken Lord Danoir up on his generous offer with Jared in close reserve.

You guys are ace.