New year, new bike

Started by terry950sm, December 24, 2017, 12:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

What's the interest rate? What's the balloon total? How longs the finance?

PCP funds depreciation - nothing more. I suppose it depends what you plan to do with it at the end of the finance term.

It's a very tempting deal. I'd be interested myself but rumour has it a lot of new cars sold on PCP nowadays will have no equity at the end of the finance period due to the second hand market being on its arse. How it changes in the bike industry I don't know.
Significantly faster than you.....

terry950sm

Probably keep it at the end of the deal.
Just not in the position to sell everything at the moment, so may elevate my financial situation out before I start selling my current bikes.
Growing old gracefully

Alzo

Some saving from when they were released. I feel for the poor fuckers who paid top dollar.

Green_Ninja

Do it Terry you only live once  ;)

terry950sm

Need to sit on one. Reports coming back that they are small and have a cramped riding position.
Growing old gracefully

terry950sm

Growing old gracefully

Alzo

Great video. Poor Dealership network and reports of poor mpg put me off this particular bike...but I reckon it would be a fun ride.

MOzZereLLa

I'm lucky. Have a very good KTM dealer 5 mins from my house.

Can't wait to test ride a 790 in March.

terry950sm

Pulling the pin on the 1290 GT tomorrow. To good of a deal to pass.
Growing old gracefully

MOzZereLLa

terry950sm

Growing old gracefully

Green_Ninja

Quote from: terry950sm on December 27, 2017, 11:40:52 PM
Pulling the pin on the 1290 GT tomorrow. To good of a deal to pass.
[/quote

Good man  :cool:

Alzo

Haven't seen a bad review yet...6th gear is too tall and can be thirsty is the only two reported negatives...but that is mere opinion.

MOzZereLLa

Happy New Bike day then Tel???

Be very interested to hear what you think of it. A tall 6th for a road tourer that's renowned for being thirsty is not surprising Alzo.