Main Menu

***SOLD***

Started by Maddog, August 26, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddog

After selling all of my bikes i am having a clear out over the next few weeks. For the time being up for grabs are

Berik 1 piece leathers LS1-7932. Size 48 UK. Im 6'1, 16 stone and stocky and these fit me perfectly. If you are any bigger or heavier, they probably wont fit. They need a wipe down but are in perfect condition. Cheapest ive seen these for after a quick google search is £395 (im willing to be corrected). Forum price of £310 collected from Aylesbury. Id say £15 for delivery and i will refund anything if its cheaper
SOLD

Arlen Ness 2 piece leathers. Jacket is 48UK and bottoms 38UK Bottoms have a small foot peg hole in the bottom of the right leg but is covered when you wear boots. Again it needs a wipe down. Quick google search shows them at around £150 so £100 collected from Aylesbury. Again £15 postage and ill refund anything if cheaper. SOLD

Wolf racing goretx 2 piece suit Sized XXXL. These are big! I used them to put over leathers for winter riding when i had no option but to ride in freezing conditions. Im 6'1, 16 stone and these are still big. With leathers underneath, track bottoms and a hoody over the leathers, then these on top....these fit. Ive no idea what model they are but think £70 collected or £80 delivered is a fair price. The collar has rubbed against the back of my lid so some wear to the collar.

Spidi thermal winter gloves. Sized XL. Nice and snug for winter riding. £10 collected, £15 posted

Any questions then let me know.

Maddog

Any offers on these before they go on evilbay?

Maddog

Any offers before they go on ebay at the weekend?

terry950sm

You did say offers  ;)

£80 posted for the Arlen Ness 2 piece.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Growing old gracefully

Maddog

The Berik 1 piece are now sold

Terry....£100 posted and you've got yourself a deal.

terry950sm

You know where this going £90 posted
Growing old gracefully

Maddog

terry950sm

OK message me your PP details, if that is your preferred method of payment.
Growing old gracefully

Maddog

Will do mate. I will try and get them posted tomorrow, but if not then Monday for sure

terry950sm

Growing old gracefully

terry950sm

Growing old gracefully

Maddog

Cheers mate. I'll send the tracking number as soon as i get it

Maddog

The gloves are now sold, so the only thing left are the WOLF 2 piece goretex

Maddog