I’ve finally bought one.....

Started by MOzZereLLa, January 13, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

Shit when you are looking forward to an arrival. Hopefully soon. 😊

MOzZereLLa

Thanks Al x

It's OK. I could have got it delivered today but technically, if it's not registered, it's not insured so not worth the risk.

I have time. It's not like Il be riding it in the snow, salt and cold.....
Significantly faster than you.....

MOzZereLLa

Bloody Evotech tail tidy came with two parts that are suppose to fit into each other and don't by a long shot........ still managed a picture without a tail at all for the album.

Alzo

David W

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on February 09, 2019, 06:31:10 PM
Bloody Evotech tail tidy came with two parts that are suppose to fit into each other and don't by a long shot........

Are you sure?  Mine was a bit awkward to put together but once I'd scratched my head for an hour it's really well made.

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: David W on February 09, 2019, 07:16:17 PM
Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on February 09, 2019, 06:31:10 PM
Bloody Evotech tail tidy came with two parts that are suppose to fit into each other and don't by a long shot........

Are you sure?  Mine was a bit awkward to put together but once I'd scratched my head for an hour it's really well made.

I'm afraid I am. It was the indicator stem which didn't fit the main body so not really anything to get confused by. Same has happened to another SDR rider on the FB group. Must be a dodgy batch of bits.

MOzZereLLa

Bike looks mean. :cool: I would like to see it just all black though. The can is sweet too. Many happy and safe miles.    :moto: :moto: :moto:

MOzZereLLa

Looking at that photo, I'm not sure about the rim tape (not a fan as you know) or the orange bit at the back of the headlight. Needs a little orange as a nod to its heritage though!

Raydial

Green_Ninja

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on February 10, 2019, 08:47:32 AM
Looking at that photo, I'm not sure about the rim tape (not a fan as you know) or the orange bit at the back of the headlight. Needs a little orange as a nod to its heritage though!

nah looks great as it is mate  :cool:

David W

I'd leave the orange.  It breaks up all the black a bit.

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: David W on February 11, 2019, 12:48:43 PM
I'd leave the orange.  It breaks up all the black a bit.

I won't touch it. Have a couple of anodised orange mirror blanks coming from China and feel a little uncomfortable I've lowered myself to those  :rofl:

mc101

Looks good that fella ... I'll give her a spin in May if allowed :-)
2015: NLR HT1 Endurance (1st)
2014: ACU National Endurance 1000 (2nd)

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: mc101 on February 15, 2019, 11:00:23 AM
Looks good that fella ... I'll give her a spin in May if allowed :-)

Not sure if it's going on the airfield yet........ :tongue: