Brilliant maintenace item.

Started by Kitb4460, February 24, 2019, 04:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitb4460

Took the Zed out another jolly this year.

Gave it a good wash and used this item as recommended on here.

Holy shit... I have been neglecting all my other bikes. Amazing how much water it blasted out the switchgear and other nooks and crannies. Didn't need the heat turned up too much, the concentrated blast it gives it just fantastic.

Best blowjob in ages.... :lipsrsealed:

Even the cats looked impressed..

Retired Rozzer and loving it.

coop

The bike is stunning. Had a look at the new Triumphs last week and the Zed is much cooler. The exhaust note is lovely. Heard you booming up the road  :grin:

Kitb4460

Quote from: coop on February 25, 2019, 08:00:24 PM
The bike is stunning. Had a look at the new Triumphs last week and the Zed is much cooler. The exhaust note is lovely. Heard you booming up the road  :grin:

Thanks dude. Good to see you. Need to get out on bikes soon , then beer at The Tap :cool:
Retired Rozzer and loving it.

Raydial

MOzZereLLa

I seem to remember lauding these. I've used mine just once on the 790 but it was awesome.

I actually use it on the dog too - he hates it  :rofl:

Use some chemical laced "wipes" to sort your bike or use the old fashioned way with a blast of warm air to dry it off. Well worth getting for the money.
Significantly faster than you.....

David W

I'm buying one when the bike is out of hibernation.

coop

Quote from: Kitb4460 on February 26, 2019, 07:10:01 AM
Quote from: coop on February 25, 2019, 08:00:24 PM

Thanks dude. Good to see you. Need to get out on bikes soon , then beer at The Tap :cool:

That would be cool