New Blood in the Stonecutters Halls

Started by Dom1, July 17, 2013, 08:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom1

Ladies and Gentlemen

Following the suggestion that Dan and Moz are appointed moderators for the site and given careful consideration it has been decided that Ninjagirl will be appointed as a new moderator without further ado.

Dan and Moz please do not take this as any reflection on your ahem "individual" talents and achievements during your time with mcnninjas but the panel were unanimous in their selection of the pretty blonde with oodles of IT nouse. We look forward to your posts continuing to liven up the rest of us proles for many years to come whilst NG lords it over you with a rod of iron.

In any case please do not hesitate to bother Ninjagirl any time day or night with your slightest gripes about the site content or management, she is now ever alert for the call to action.

That is all, you may now resume your enjoyment of this forum.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Millhouse

does that mean she goes to bed in a bananaman onesie?
Life is a contact sport,  you'll be needing rule #5

Dom1

Damn, I knew that should have been one of the interview questions.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Green_Ninja

MOzZereLLa

No worries. I don't have time to be a mod (decent or otherwise) anyway.  She has just fallen off my prospective passenger list however in a fit of obscene jealousy.

She'll be even more sorry when my Reds application goes in next year (almost certainly doomed to fail)......

Well done Emms x
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

More Mods than members...NG deserves it...Moz would have had to ban himself...Dan would abuse his power and have us all naked at Pool Parties every weekend.

ash

We have lost a couple since last year Alzo. Emma fits the bill perfectly  IMO

Alzo

Quote from: ash on July 17, 2013, 10:28:23 AM
We have lost a couple since last year Alzo. Emma fits the bill perfectly  IMO
No arguments here Ash...no better appointment.

Ninjagirl

Quote from: MOz on July 17, 2013, 09:57:33 AM
No worries. I don't have time to be a mod (decent or otherwise) anyway.  She has just fallen off my prospective passenger list however in a fit of obscene jealousy.

She'll be even more sorry when my Reds application goes in next year (almost certainly doomed to fail)......

Well done Emms x

I didn't ask for it, i was headhunted  ;) but i'm happy to help out where/if i can.  Watch your step Topgun ;) PLEASE don't take me off your passenger list though  :cry:

ash

Green_Ninja

Lord Danoir the first

Is this because I didn't rock up to the ninja fest?

'sake...... Get over it already!!!!!

So, 2 ex racers, with enough motorcycle knowledge to literally fill the back of 2 rather large stamps and who have been meandering these festering halls for not far shy of 10 years........ Get overlooked for a girly, who happens to be a dashing blond and probably makes a half decent cuppa.

In the time I've been here I've managed a masters degree and a PhD...... A modship would have dwarfed the lot........ Petty internal politics dashes my dreams once more.

This site is nothing short of a disappointment to me.

Manic636

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on July 17, 2013, 06:00:06 PM
Is this because I didn't rock up to the ninja fest?

'sake...... Get over it already!!!!!

So, 2 ex racers, with enough motorcycle knowledge to literally fill the back of 2 rather large stamps and who have been meandering these festering halls for not far shy of 10 years........ Get overlooked for a girly, who happens to be a dashing blond and probably makes a half decent cuppa.

In the time I've been here I've managed a masters degree and a PhD...... A modship would have dwarfed the lot........ Petty internal politics dashes my dreams once more.

This site is nothing short of a disappointment to me.
On the plus side everyone still loves you  ;)

Lord Danoir the first

I'm just not sure that's enough anymore

MOzZereLLa

Nice to see she's already abusing the power......

Significantly faster than you.....