Main Menu

The clear out

Started by MOzZereLLa, October 03, 2016, 12:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

Bike gone, time to shift the kit.

I'm keeping hold of leathers, boots, gloves and a lid. The rest is up for sale.

I'll sort everything a little more organised in the coming days but in the meantime this is some of the stuff I've got for sale. Listing here first and only here for the next couple of weeks.

Two-piece Dainese zip together leathers in black and grey. Size 54. **SOLD**

Two piece Halvarssens armoured lined wayerproof textiles. Size 50 (but fit like a 44/54). Cost £650. **SOLD**

Brand new unworn pair of James Ellison's Knox Handroid Gloves from his last season in MotoGP signed by James. I won these in a charity auction. Size Med (9). In unique colours. £175

Winter gloves. Little use. **SOLD**

Arai Neeves Replica Condor helmet size small. Never dropped etc (I would NEVER sell a dodgy lid) but has scrapes on side pod where I brushed the garage wall (doh). Includes brand new unused clear visor.  **SOLD**

KBC Karl Harris Replica lid size Med (again worn just 3 times as too big for me, just wanted the design in my collection). Includes black visor. **SOLD**

Front and rear Harris Paddock Stands. £75 each.

A pair of Brand New never worn fully Kevlar lined Maple Selvedge jeans (considered the best by far but no longer made) complete with armour. **SOLD**

There are loads of other bits. I'll dig them out and list them. Open to offers within reason.
Significantly faster than you.....

Carbon_ZX6R

Could you get some photos up of the dainese leathers moz also what's the waist on them?
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Gobert

What model is the Arai?

How the hell do you get into 54 Dainese? That's what size I take and I'm a dwarf...... which model are those?

MOzZereLLa

The Arai is a Chaser I think.

I am a 34-35" waist, 5'11" tall with a 33" inside leg and have always been 54-56 size leathers. The Maple jeans are a similar size.

Carbon. Maxed out yesterday and will finish late most days this week. I'll get a photo of everything as soon as poss.

Carbon_ZX6R

2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Gobert

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on October 04, 2016, 08:26:45 AM
The Arai is a Chaser I think.

I am a 34-35" waist, 5'11" tall with a 33" inside leg and have always been 54-56 size leathers. The Maple jeans are a similar size.

Carbon. Maxed out yesterday and will finish late most days this week. I'll get a photo of everything as soon as poss.

I wouldn't mind a look at the helmet. I think the sizes in 1 piece and 2 piece Dainese are different if that makes sense? I've got a Euro size 54 Dainese 1 piece as a spare and it's ok on me yet I'm 50/52 in their two piece stuff.

Sorry to hear you're packing it in but can understand why if you're not actually getting out to ride.

MOzZereLLa

I'll try and remember to put it in the car for you Andy.

Gobert

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on October 04, 2016, 06:40:33 PM
I'll try and remember to put it in the car for you Andy.

Just let me know and I'll pop over to the Sqn.

MOzZereLLa

Carbon.

Sorry for delay. Knee sliders not included.

Deffo a size 54 which is approx 34" waist (I am 34-35") and approx 44" chest. I am 5' 11" and they are fine for me.

MOzZereLLa

James' gloves.

Will be advertised locally for £200.

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: Carbon_ZX6R on October 03, 2016, 12:55:00 PM
Could you get some photos up of the dainese leathers moz also what's the waist on them?

Any interest Carbon?

I'll start listing bits on eBay soon.

Carbon_ZX6R

Sorry took me a while to reply moz think there going to be a tad small for me in my current form...
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

MOzZereLLa

Carbon_ZX6R

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on October 12, 2016, 05:29:27 PM
What are your vitals?
at the moment about 5 inch's  more because of my muscular / fat theighs......
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

MOzZereLLa

Few more photos

Halvarssens

Arai Helmet rucksack £20

Various Arai Helmet bags

The Harris Rep