2009 ZX6R for sale

Started by Chris C, August 15, 2014, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris C

Hope this link works
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/motorbikes/kawasaki/zx-6r/kawasaki-zx-600-r9f-599/2716380

As some of you know I have only had this for around 2 months, however in that time I have covered around 2000 miles.. I have decided to have a break from biking after changing bikes 3 times this year in the hope to enjoy biking again!

Ninja price with a fresh oil change and 6 months tax £4300. Or will do a deal on a good classic mini or kit car?

Chris

MOzZereLLa

I'd snap your hand off but you are miles from me and I just haven't got time to get across to Norfolk.

Are you selling so soon because you've discovered something very wrong with it? ;)
Significantly faster than you.....

Chris C

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on August 16, 2014, 05:40:40 PM
I'd snap your hand off but you are miles from me and I just haven't got time to get across to Norfolk.

Are you selling so soon because you've discovered something very wrong with it? ;)

far from it, only only issue it had was the FI light flashing at low rpm but I have fixed that by buying a O2 optimiser that it should have had fitted.

I may have just bought a rather nice 1380 tuned Classic Mini today so it needs to go

MOzZereLLa

Have just won a bit of bargain on eBay.

If it ends up being too good to be true I'll be in touch.
Significantly faster than you.....

Chris C

New Ninja price before it goes on EBay £4300!

Chris C

ash

You will have to cancel the ved and insurance when you sell it now.

Chris C

Deposit taken..

I have the power commander v/O2 optimiser/ignition module and quickshifter to sell, looking for £350 for the lot