Main Menu

Track bike

Started by Lord Danoir the first, November 20, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

Gilby104

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on December 09, 2018, 07:56:20 PM
Well, cash reserves pretty much depleted to zero following an eye watering deposit sent to a Spanish lawyer......... hopefully things don't go tits up our end or we lose it........ mind you, if the vendor pulls the plug, they owe us 3x the amount.

I may end up selling a bike to fund a track bike...... no hardship but it'll certainly have to wait until the new year

Have you checked with Carbon to see if the bike will be worth more or less in the summer or winter?

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: Gilby104 on December 12, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
Well, cash reserves pretty much depleted to zero following an eye watering deposit sent to a Spanish lawyer......... hopefully things don't go tits up our end or we lose it........ mind you, if the vendor pulls the plug, they owe us 3x the amount.

I may end up selling a bike to fund a track bike...... no hardship but it'll certainly have to wait until the new year

Have you checked with Carbon to see if the bike will be worth more or less in the summer or winter?

Seriously........ had I transferred the 30% + fees + deposit that I've had to raise in the UK when we first had our offer accepted, it would have saved me EXACTLY the cost of that bike, thanks to Theresa's little stunt yesterday.

Can't moan though, there appears to be little sympathy out there....... people are using food banks...... apparently.

Gilby104

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on December 12, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
Quote from: Gilby104 on December 12, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Seriously........ had I transferred the 30% + fees + deposit that I've had to raise in the UK when we first had our offer accepted, it would have saved me EXACTLY the cost of that bike, thanks to Theresa's little stunt yesterday.

Can't moan though, there appears to be little sympathy out there....... people are using food banks...... apparently.

I can't bare anymore thought about it..... I'm going to start a petition to just flip a coin and we'll do what that says!