Helpl picking up track fairings from Doncaster to as far south as possible...

Started by Jimhas7, March 21, 2016, 06:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimhas7

I have found a decent set of track fairings complete, only trouble is is about a 350 mole round trip as its collection only.

I'm working on a few ideas, but thought I'd also try the legendary Ninjaforce and see if i
Get any luck.

I have a postcode for DN4, can give the rest if any potential ninjaforcers appear and can help. 

Cheers in advance  :moto:

Gilby104

Quote from: Jimhas7 on March 21, 2016, 06:46:11 PM
I have found a decent set of track fairings complete, only trouble is is about a 350 mole round trip as its collection only.

I'm working on a few ideas, but thought I'd also try the legendary Ninjaforce and see if i
Get any luck.

I have a postcode for DN4, can give the rest if any potential ninjaforcers appear and can help. 

Cheers in advance  :moto:

Where south do you need them boss?

Jimhas7

I'm based near or at Heathrow airport. Asking a lot. I know but this Ninja force used to be legendary so kinda tempted me to ask the question :moto:

Gilby104

Quote from: Jimhas7 on March 22, 2016, 12:15:47 PM
I'm based near or at Heathrow airport. Asking a lot. I know but this Ninja force used to be legendary so kinda tempted me to ask the question :moto:

I'm due to have a meeting out Doncaster way in a few weeks and I am down in London quite a bit to see the other half. With enough time I am sure I can work it out. If there is a rush then I'm probably not the man for you.

If someone can get them to Manchester or the NW for Thursday then I can have them in London on Monday. Anyone going between Doncaster and Manchester this week?

Jimhas7

Quote from: Gilby104 on March 22, 2016, 12:40:24 PM
Quote from: Jimhas7 on March 22, 2016, 12:15:47 PM

I'm due to have a meeting out Doncaster way in a few weeks and I am down in London quite a bit to see the other half. With enough time I am sure I can work it out. If there is a rush then I'm probably not the man for you.

If someone can get them to Manchester or the NW for Thursday then I can have them in London on Monday. Anyone going between Doncaster and Manchester this week?

Looks like I'm sorted, my mate has picked work up in Leeds so is doing a pit stop to collect them for me on his travels, I will have them with me over the weekend.

Thanks for the offer though, really appreciated.

Jim