Simply phenomenal

Started by Alzo, May 11, 2019, 09:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

A Panigale V4 muncher....206bhp at the Rear Wheel...phenomenal.

https://youtu.be/Rvqvuu7_6Us

David W

That's the one that could get me back on a sportsbike*.
Problem seems to be actually getting one this year.  People are being quoted some stupid delivery times.

*If I fancied being single again

Alzo

Yeah it is a very late delivery...best wait until March 2020 now.

David W

Standard car manufacturer routine of restricting access to new top-of-range product.

Alzo

Very odd...revealed in November...not released until June...rumours they had production issues...who knows...all said it looks like a cracking bit of kit.

MOzZereLLa

I'll wait for the naked version.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

zxrob

Couple of things to note

Standard fueling looks shit

My H2 made 199.8 at the wheel out the crate with massive ecu restriction

No doubt a phenomenal bit of kit

Never liked the look of them, this one dont change me mind

Rob

Alzo

Quote from: zxrob on May 11, 2019, 10:01:51 PM
Couple of things to note

Standard fueling looks shit

My H2 made 199.8 at the wheel out the crate with massive ecu restriction

No doubt a phenomenal bit of kit

Never liked the look of them, this one dont change me mind

Rob
So in essence loads of scope to improve on and it still makes 206bhp.  :moto: :moto: :moto:

Need to see your Dyno video as proof.

zxrob

Here you go

Sorry, its 198.9 not 199.8

Flash only, still got the cat on, most with a full system are around the 250 mark

Rob

Alzo

Are we to skip the fact that your bike is Supercharged and the BMW is not?
The figures both bikes are making are tremendous...but they are not a like for like comparison in the making of those ponies.
As for looks that's always subjective...your bike will split opinions...as it happens I think the H2 looks amazing.

zxrob

Of course we are not,  the BMW is silly power for a NA IL4,  that would not make me go out and buy one though.  The H2 could of come to the market with much bigger power but kawasaki stuck to the 200hp gentmans agreement,  ducati blew that with the v4,  anyway,  all about personal choice

Rob

Alzo

Yip...all personal choice...I do accept the H2 is a more special looking bike...but I do like what BMW have done...and I look forward to it filtering down to the Naked category that my bones favour.