Bloody snow!!!!!

Started by Carbon_ZX6R, January 12, 2017, 08:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carbon_ZX6R

Started as rain when I left work and thought nothing of it , 5 mins later I'm in 3 inches of snow on the bike managed to make it to mile 9.7 of my 10 mile commute and smash down I go taken a nice chuck out the side panel atleast , and possibly broken my shoulder , anyone else come acropper today because of snow?
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Alzo

Do you have access to weather forecasts?...if yes then I assume you knew of impending snow.

Carbon_ZX6R

Quote from: Alzo on January 12, 2017, 08:38:31 PM
Do you have access to weather forecasts?...if yes then I assume you knew of impending snow.
Was nothing for today , was for tomorrow , so thought nothing of it , I've never seen it come down so fast , was ment to be light snow
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Fastas......

Been weather warnings on the BBC and met office sites since Monday. Admittedly it was unclear as to exactly where and when but consensus was Thursday afternoon/evening

Carbon_ZX6R

i saw about 20 collisions just on my way home , 2 of which wore bikes I'm amazed I made it as far as I did
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Chojin

Hope the shoulder is ok. I'm working from home today - Not because of snow, but because of ice! It's the first day I haven't ridden in because of the weather in years!

Lord Danoir the first

Completely the snow's fault..... and God's..... and you parents.

There.... you're absolved from any responsibility.

How awful that must have been for you.

In all seriousness...... you posted the other day how little sympathy you had for a 13 year old who did something stupid and hurt himself....... I called you on it....... God smited you......

I'll have a word with him, seems harsh......

Dom1

Spoke to him earlier, he felt it was justified.

Just be thankful you haven't signed the chase helmetless bike thieves petition.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: Dom1 on January 13, 2017, 12:28:38 PM
Spoke to him earlier, he felt it was justified.

Just be thankful you haven't signed the chase helmetless bike thieves petition.
What punishment for that?...bad fire?...Ikea visit?...An episode of "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here"?

Dom1

Not for me to say, he does move in mysterious ways.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Alzo

Dom1

We are all in contact brother.

Fastas......

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on January 13, 2017, 12:12:38 PM
Completely the snow's fault..... and God's..... and you parents.

There.... you're absolved from any responsibility.

How awful that must have been for you.

In all seriousness...... you posted the other day how little sympathy you had for a 13 year old who did something stupid and hurt himself....... I called you on it....... God smited you......

I'll have a word with him, seems harsh......

This....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: