Mountain bike from Kent to Bournemouth

Started by Dom1, October 08, 2014, 10:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom1

Anyone able to help me get a mountain bike from iggyrs in Strood/Rochester to my daughter in Christchurch?

Unfortunately my project in Dartford finished a while ago and iggy is not getting out and about so much in his lorry so I need a bit of Ninja pass the parcel please.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Bunny

I might be in tilbury in a few weeks, if you get no other help drop me a message in a week and I will let you know if I'm going to be there

Dom1

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Carbon_ZX6R

im 5 mins from iggy , I do the the bornemouth route now and again not sure im due for a while but ill do it if times not an issue
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Jonesy

Quote from: Carbon_ZX6R on October 09, 2014, 08:49:32 AM
im 5 mins from iggy , I do the the bornemouth route now and again not sure im due for a while but ill do it if times not an issue

Same here - often do the route but nothing on the horizon currently.

Dom1

Think we have it sorted gents.

Mr oh_bouncy1 of these halls is in Kent today and will be collecting the bike and bringing it down to Portsmouth.

Sure I will be wandering over that way to visit Messrs Wizzbang, Cos and Aim at some point for an easy collection. May even squeeze in that road bike outing I have been putting off while I am there.

I love this place. Done a bit of Ninjaforcing myself over the years, good to see the system is still as robust as ever.

Carbon_ZX6R

2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Nat

I was going to suggest you get one of the lycra-brigade to ride it - they do that silly sort of mileage for FUN! (Mileage - real word)
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General Keller

Gilby104

Quote from: Dom1 on October 09, 2014, 01:53:33 PM
Think we have it sorted gents.

Mr oh_bouncy1 of these halls is in Kent today and will be collecting the bike and bringing it down to Portsmouth.

Sure I will be wandering over that way to visit Messrs Wizzbang, Cos and Aim at some point for an easy collection. May even squeeze in that road bike outing I have been putting off while I am there.

I love this place. Done a bit of Ninjaforcing myself over the years, good to see the system is still as robust as ever.

Johnny.... Still can't drive past tesco express in Bristol without looking over expecting to see his ZX7R ..... it's never there!