Maidstone or Castleford

Started by Gilby104, February 25, 2014, 04:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilby104

I'm looking at buying a new bonnet for the car after mine met a sticky end in an altercation with some road works!

The two I am looking at are either in Maidstone or Castleford. Are there any ninjas in those areas with space to keep a bonnet until such time as it can be ninja forced or collected in person? I promise do solemnly promise not to burden said ninja for any significant time.

What do you reckon?

Jonesy

I'm close enough to maidstone (about 35mins) to collect, however... not sure how i'd get it in the car as only really make trips when we visit the in-laws and thats normally with the partner and son.

Gilby104

Quote from: Jonesy on February 25, 2014, 05:24:39 PM
I'm close enough to maidstone (about 35mins) to collect, however... not sure how i'd get it in the car as only really make trips when we visit the in-laws and thats normally with the partner and son.

if you ratchet your son to the roof he'll scratch it up less than a bonnet would.....just sayin!

Gilby104

I obviously jest (he'd probably end up wriggling lot and scratching the car anyway)....

..... I would be surprised if it was an easy fit into a car anyway?

Coxy

Quote from: Gilby104 on February 25, 2014, 05:40:27 PM
Quote from: Jonesy on February 25, 2014, 05:24:39 PM

if you ratchet your son to the roof he'll scratch it up less than a bonnet would.....just sayin!

Tea spat!

I would offer as I am about 30 mins from Maidstone and have a garage I could store it in, but......

a) I have no idea how I could get it
b) I have no time to get it
c) I am a cunt

Good luck with your purchase

:azn: