AGV AX8 Naked Helmet

Started by MOzZereLLa, February 17, 2019, 01:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

Anyone know any owners of it??

What do they think? It's a discontinued lid but so like the look of it and I need a new one. It'll have to be an online purchase so just wondered if I could get any owner feedback?
Significantly faster than you.....

Jarse

Not the style for me. Buy it and soon regret it I'd guess.

Just buy the Arai or Shoei that suits yer napper and be done.

Carbon_ZX6R

just looked up what helmet that was as had never heard of it before , but i tried an agv that looked like that ,, as apposed to the arai adventure type , and it gave me a rally weird vision that i didn't like , can only describe it as head in fish bowl , not 100% its the same helmet but i think it is
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Fastas......

Helmets are a very personal thing. What one person says is great, another will hate. The only way to find out is to try before you buy, surely?

MOzZereLLa

Yeah - of course.

Just wondered if anyone had one.

I like the idea of the huge visor for vision. You can get black visors for them so they look fairly aggressive.

If I get one online I'll have to return it if no good. Maybe I'll try and find one for sale locally(ish) - not many decent Biking kit shops around here though.

Fastas......

That is definitely a problem these days. There's a distinct lack of outlets to try things, but taking a punt on something that you've got to live with and is your potential life saver isn't a great option. Rock and a hard place

MOzZereLLa

Lots of the bigger places (sportsbikeshop for example) offer a free returns service.

Might be the only way?!?

David W

Sportsbikeshop and Motocentral have a no-quibble return policy.  I've bought a few things, ordered two sizes, and they've taken things back with zero hassle and free returns.  You can't go wrong.