Carbon_ZX6R

2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Chojin

I bet you any money that it's been clocked.

ALL jap imports have a hair cut when they get registered here.

Without exception.

Tiiimmmaaayyyy

I'd say that was worth £2k -£3k tops, IMO of course.

komp

lovely bike that
got to be very few people who would part with 11.5k for it tho
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: Tiiimmmaaayyyy on April 23, 2019, 10:10:49 AM
I'd say that was worth £2k -£3k tops, IMO of course.

Yep. Never going to be an RC30 is it.
Significantly faster than you.....

Lord Danoir the first

For that kind of lolly you'd have to be a Kawasaki nut and it would have to be delivery miles....... not special enough for 5 figures.

6K max in my book....... and even then......

MOzZereLLa

Maybe I've misidentified the bike. I though the single seat one was their racing homologising model?

David W

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on April 23, 2019, 06:09:30 PM
Maybe I've misidentified the bike. I though the single seat one was their racing homologising model?

It is, it's the ZXR750K WSB homologation version.  Different cams, carbs, adjustable swingarm pivot, aluminium tank, etc, etc.

MOzZereLLa

Is that the one though DeeDub? Looks older and that one doesn't have the adjustable swingarm pivot.

David W

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on April 23, 2019, 09:41:41 PM
Is that the one though DeeDub? Looks older and that one doesn't have the adjustable swingarm pivot.

I think I was wrong about the pivot.  The ZXR750M (the next model) had the adjustable swingarm, and I assumed the K had one too but googling a few photos I don't think they did.  The WSB version definitely had that single seat unit and that paint job.

It is possible it's a standard one with the bodywork and paint but that would be very expensive (I had a std 94 ZXR and looked at buying the single seat and it was about £1000 worth back then).

Im pretty sure it's the K version from the photo.  Don't see why it wouldn't be worth that kind of money if that's your thing as they only built a couple of thousand of them.

Phil_8

As others have said, even for a homologation special, they are not revered enough or have the same status as NC30 etc, so is about twice as much as they would realistically get for it I imagine

zxrob

Its defo a K model and wont get anywhere near that figure, well, unless buyer is K mad

I sold my K trackbike a couple of years ago for 4k

One thing I will say about them, for an old lump they were fooking amazing to ride

Rob

mc101

The problem is its a bit like driving your child hood fantasy car (Countach) --- it was epically crap ;-)
2015: NLR HT1 Endurance (1st)
2014: ACU National Endurance 1000 (2nd)