When was the last time you rode a motorbike?

Started by 7550, October 13, 2020, 10:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

Erm.....

Ahhh......

Not for ages......

#awkward
Significantly faster than you.....

Jarse

Did 100 plus miles over the weekend, North Berwick, Hermiston Gait, South Queensferry, Newhaven, 2 up with the wire tight 😎

Quote from: Jarse on October 13, 2020, 11:08:53 PMDid 100 plus miles over the weekend, North Berwick, Hermiston Gait, South Queensferry, Newhaven, 2 up with the wire tight 😎

You must be helping Shell's share price with that riding. 😉😅

Maddog

Over a year ago!! Im at the stage where i will find any excuse not to get kitted up. I need to get back out there and fall in love with bikes again

Quote from: Maddog on October 14, 2020, 02:46:13 PMOver a year ago!! Im at the stage where i will find any excuse not to get kitted up. I need to get back out there and fall in love with bikes again

1st step is the hardest. Hope you get some use out your bike soon.🏍🏍🏍

komp

Quote from: GRUMPY on October 13, 2020, 05:01:32 PM
Quote from: komp on October 13, 2020, 02:28:48 PM
Quote from: GRUMPY on October 13, 2020, 01:16:11 PM
Quote from: komp on October 13, 2020, 10:45:51 AMfriday
KTM SMT 990
ride to work and lidl on way home

the speed triple has been with dealer since 23rd sept, and looks unlikely i will see again anytime soon :cry:

New gearbox ?

that was original plan, that then changed to a repair, now they don't have the parts in stock
i am not a happy bunny

No wonder.
No courtesy bike ?
I'd be jumping up and down wanting a new gearbox.
Hope it gets resolved soon. 

i was planning on taking it further, and may still, but after i calmed down a bit, thought to myself, am i likely to be riding it at the moment? probably not. so is it worth creating a lot of drama just out of principle?
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Green_Ninja

[/quote]

i was planning on taking it further, and may still, but after i calmed down a bit, thought to myself, am i likely to be riding it at the moment? probably not. so is it worth creating a lot of drama just out of principle?

[/quote]

Whether you are going to ride it or not create the drama just to make a Point - I would

Foo

Oh would have been about 2 months ago, think we went to CMC motorcycles for a brew

David W

Few weeks ago.
Really not been in the mood over this summer to be honest with all the Coronavirus malarkey. The missus anxiety levels have been bad enough without me adding to it so my free mornings have been on pedal bikes rather than motorbikes.

mc101

Sunday .... new tyres outlap on day 1 of a 3 day event last weekend.

2015: NLR HT1 Endurance (1st)
2014: ACU National Endurance 1000 (2nd)

Today.  Z1000SX. 114 miles.
Started dry but soon started raining. Nothing too heavy.
Maybe squeeze in another couple of runs before it gets too cold. 🤞

Jarse

Quote from: GRUMPY on October 17, 2020, 07:58:09 PMToday.  Z1000SX. 114 miles.
Started dry but soon started raining. Nothing too heavy.
Maybe squeeze in another couple of runs before it gets too cold. 🤞

Top effort 😎

Alzo

Yesterday...left home...Powmill...Crieff...St Filans...Callander...Aberfoyle...Glasgow...home...never even looked at mileage...but the route is a good one...hit the spot as far as needing some R&R.
I love motorcycles. (Even glitch ridden S1000Rs)

captain sensible

February,  bikes been in the garage since then but it'll get a service and clean up before I sell it and that will be it for a while, don't have the time to enjoy it anymore and not sure thats going to change.

Might get something to tinker with in the garage mind you.
Now with 100% more sarcasm.

chuggy

today... just around the town to try out the grips