***SOLD***Abba super pro stand

Started by Maddog, August 28, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddog

Abba Super pro stand. Comes with the lift arm attachment that allows the front wheel to be off the ground as per the 1st picture. Forum price of £50 collected from Aylesbury

Neio79

Ill take it :) Just have to arrange collection etc.

Maddog

What part of the land are you mate?

Neio79

Im in Weston, South of Bristol, Im away as of next week on holiday so if you can wait until the 3rd weekend of Sep I can poottle over and collect?

Maddog

Not sure if this is any good to you but i will be going to Llanelli on fri 21st sept and coming home late sunday night....leaving llanelli at 8pm ish. Could meet you on the M4 on the way there/back if thats any good?

Neio79

Quote from: Maddog on August 31, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
Not sure if this is any good to you but i will be going to Llanelli on fri 21st sept and coming home late sunday night....leaving llanelli at 8pm ish. Could meet you on the M4 on the way there/back if thats any good?

That works well for me, or even Severn View services as its easy for me to get to and I assume on your route home?

Maddog

M4 will be easier for me as i pretty much go from Aylesbury into oxford and pick up the A34 and go down to jctn 13 M4 and all the way to jctn 48 and vice versa on the way back

Neio79

Quote from: Maddog on September 01, 2018, 12:43:55 PM
M4 will be easier for me as i pretty much go from Aylesbury into oxford and pick up the A34 and go down to jctn 13 M4 and all the way to jctn 48 and vice versa on the way back

Cool, let me know the Junction that works for you and I can be there :)

Maddog

Will do mate. Are you wanting to do the sunday on my way back?

Neio79

Quote from: Maddog on September 01, 2018, 07:21:04 PM
Will do mate. Are you wanting to do the sunday on my way back?

Either or mate, I  am off on the Friday the 21st anyhow as I return from holiday the night before.  So happy to collect Friday as you fly past. Will save you lugging it about all weekend.