Kawasaki alive and well....

Started by Alzo, July 10, 2020, 06:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

The Z H2 is one fantastic motorcycle...it may not be a beauty...but as we all know...beauty is only skin deep...so under the skin the Z H2 is simply phenomenal. Go ride one...don't take my word for it...but be prepared to ride a bike that does mind blowing pace whilst maintaining immense control.
Fantastic job.

When you getting yours ?

Alzo

Quote from: GRUMPY on July 10, 2020, 07:48:23 PMWhen you getting yours ?

Too fast...too many buttons. 😊

Jarse

Black with green frame please.

Alzo

MOzZereLLa

Looked at the website today. First bike I've seen that charges extra from brand new for an extra 2 years warranty and extra for different paint colours too. Bikes turning quickly into car type specs and extras.

Too expensive for me. Luckily my nearest Kawasaki dealer is miles away.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on July 10, 2020, 10:08:33 PMLooked at the website today. First bike I've seen that charges extra from brand new for an extra 2 years warranty and extra for different paint colours too. Bikes turning quickly into car type specs and extras.

It's a lot of bike for the money...and £5k cheaper than a Streetfighter V4s...Cruise control as standard...not even an option on Duke...my only real concern is depreciation.

MOzZereLLa

Depreciation will be the same as everything else within a few percent. Have they flooded the market with them like the superduke or are they in short numbers? That will help.
Significantly faster than you.....

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on July 10, 2020, 10:08:33 PMLooked at the website today. First bike I've seen that charges extra from brand new for an extra 2 years warranty and extra for different paint colours too. Bikes turning quickly into car type specs and extras.

Triumph charge different prices for different paint colours on some bikes.
Not seen any manufacturer offering 2 years extra free warranty.

Alzo

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on July 11, 2020, 08:38:15 AMDepreciation will be the same as everything else within a few percent. Have they flooded the market with them like the superduke or are they in short numbers? That will help.
Just my gut feeling...my S1000R is worth 75% of original price at 2 years old...I don't see the Z H2 holding that value...that said you don't buy any car or bike for that reason.

Alzo

Back on the rader...a few Ex demos with tasty additions for £1.5k under new price...only negative is they are down south.

Jarse

Alzo

Quote from: Jarse on September 14, 2020, 08:59:46 AMYou have a van 👍🏻
Yeah...but I like to see the bike...talk out the deal...difficult to achieve with the distance.