2006 Ford Focus 1.6 Petrol

Started by Andy M, June 11, 2020, 10:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy M

Hi all,

Got a silver 5 door focus for sale as my mum has given up driving.
mileage is something like 100k.
full service history
had tyres, brakes and a service in january (will try to find the full invoice)
owned for last 8 years or so

Any takers for a cheap car? Located in Heswall, Wirral about 20 mins from Chester or Liverpool.

£650 ninja price

Green_Ninja

Can you get the rest of the details, age etc I may well be interested as thinking of buying a cheap second car for tip runs etc that the MX5 can't do.

Andy M

Eh up GN, will do. It's on a 55 plate and now sat on my driveway. Just pulling all the docs together. Are you still in sale?

Green_Ninja

Yep still in Sale same house since 2004  :azn:

PJ

Hi Andy, did this get sold in the end?

Andy M

Hi mate, Iain has first dibs I'll drop him a line now and check. Hope you well 👍🏻

PJ

Quote from: Andy M on June 26, 2020, 01:07:34 PMHi mate, Iain has first dibs I'll drop him a line now and check. Hope you well 👍🏻

All good here fella you?

And no worries, I wouldn't try and muscle in! Any chance of the reg of the car? I'm having a nightmare with leasing a new car so considering this as a fallback option.

Green_Ninja

Quote from: PJ on June 26, 2020, 01:20:42 PM
Quote from: Andy M on June 26, 2020, 01:07:34 PMHi mate, Iain has first dibs I'll drop him a line now and check. Hope you well 👍🏻

All good here fella you?

And no worries, I wouldn't try and muscle in! Any chance of the reg of the car? I'm having a nightmare with leasing a new car so considering this as a fallback option.

PJ, looks like my lad Chris will be buying it we are off to see it next Saturday, both on shifts so need the stars to align ;-), if for any reason he doesn't buy it I'll let you know but it's ideal and he can get senisble insurance with me as a named driver so it's really just a once over and to meet Andy before the deal is done.

Green_Ninja

Just thought I'd update this thread, Sorry PJ but Chris has bought the Focus and it's now sat on the drive at mine  waiting for him to book some driving lessons. In the meantime as he'a put me on his insurance it gets to be my TIP run slag  :azn: .

Cheers Andy - genuine car, drives nice, good price  :azn: