New and not so new

Started by Billywhizz, January 05, 2016, 04:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billywhizz

Well hello there chaps and chapettes. Some of you will remember me, some of you won't. Some of you will want to remember me, some of you won't.....!

Logged in to introduce myself again after a few years absence. Felt I should try and squeeze a few posts in somewhere this year and recent events reminded me what a good bunch the biking family are, so here I am.

So what happened in the interim I hear you ask (or was I hearing things...?) non-bikewise quite a lot. Married, moved house to a dream place in Wallington (Surrey), new job, blah blah blah.

Bike-wise - Aprilia RS250 Chesterfield - mint and brought from a bloke who lived next door to Jez Clarkson.
Ducati Panigale 899 white (cos it's the best) bits and pieces on it. What an awesome machine.

I had both of these until some in-bred, lower than scum sh1t bags stole both (I have a good idea of the 'type' of people from the M.O. they applied). The Duke most recent, early December, and I am still very angry about it as they ransacked the house and stole money and family watches etc too) to get to it. Got 'people' looking for them, but don't hold out much hope.
I'll stick it in the stolen section if I may.

Anyway, see you around dudes. Nice to be back on here.

Dom1

Welcome back, sorry about your loss(es) hope you get them back.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Billywhizz

Cheers Dom, I live in hope! Hope all well your end too.

komp

welcome back
gutted to hear about the bikes
scumbags
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Green_Ninja

Welcome back mate, sorry to hear about the bikes

Billywhizz

Thanks chaps. Scumbags is about right. I will always fail to get on their 'wavelength'. *calm down - getting angry again!*

MOzZereLLa

Shit news, welcome back.

Being on here will only make you more depressed and angry mind you ;)
Significantly faster than you.....

Lord Danoir the first

Yeah welcome back me old chutney ferret.

Sorry to hear about your bikes being stolen...... some may say it's punishment for evils committed in other lives.

Not me though

Billywhizz

Thanks Moz - I'm so glad I returned. I think there's a fair chance you're right there.....I can feel the red mist descending already. Do we have an in house shrink in our ranks!?

Thanks Dan my man. For everyone's benefit, I am not a chutney ferret. This was used, in this case, as a term of endearment. That's the way I'm 'receiving' it anyway (see what I did there).

Sod punishment for evils committed in other lives. I have enough in this one to worry about, I'll get to others later.

Jarse

Weclome back.

Sorry to hear about the thefts, it seems to happen so much.  Sounds like everything else is sorted for you, hope it stays that way.

MIKEZX10r

Foo

Billywhizz

Cheers Jarse, Foo.

Mike - I think the term I'm looking for is '"sod off".  ;)

Aim

Yeay! Billywhizz is back *waves*

:grin:

Billywhizz

Hi Aim.....Nice to see you again.

Once I'm back on the road and replace the Panigale I'll hope to get out more. Can't wait, funny how absence make the heart blah....blah....blah!