Main Menu

Started by wheelnut46, October 24, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelnut46

Hi guys, I'm in my 1st year of being a rider and loving it, wish I'd done it years ago (42 now). Will be looking for advice as have recently had a small accident and damaged my ninja (a1p).

Alzo

Welcome...if we can help we will.

wheelnut46

Hi mate, any and all advice will be appreciated, I am trying to source original fairing cowls, namely left side and nose cone in silver, but, it seems to be an uncommon colour in the UK, well, fairing cowls are anyway, also looking for a left side foot peg carrier.

Alzo

Stick a post in the wanted section...but agree Silver parts will be hard to come by...you may need to employ a painter. 😊

Dom1

Welcome.

If i recall correctly many A1P parts are interchangeable with the J model but not the G or F if that helps widen the search.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

wheelnut46

Jarse

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: Jarse on October 25, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
Welcome 🏍😎

you only said that because he thanked us  :rofl:

MOzZereLLa

Wow. A new person! Awesome. Welcome.

By the way, assuming the 46 in your username means you're a fan, get bashing the anti-Rossifumi naysayers immediately. They know nothing  :rofl:
Significantly faster than you.....

Jarse

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on October 25, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
Quote from: Jarse on October 25, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
Welcome 🏍😎

you only said that because he thanked us  :rofl:

Manners maketh the man as you know my Lordship x

komp

KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on October 25, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
Wow. A new person! Awesome. Welcome.

By the way, assuming the 46 in your username means you're a fan, get bashing the anti-Rossifumi naysayers immediately. They know nothing  :rofl:

His name's Alzo btw  :rofl:
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

DaveH

Neio79

Hello and welcome.

Watch out for Alzo, Moz and the lord Danoir very strange people  :rofl: :shocked: