Should I shouldn’t I

Started by Manic636, September 20, 2020, 05:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David W

Quote from: Green_Ninja on September 20, 2020, 07:50:53 PMHow about and MT10 touring  ;) just to mix things up a bit LOL.

But from your 4 the Kawa SX is the one.

I've got the comfort seat on mine like the Touring Edition but the pillion pegs are still 'sportsbike level'. I wouldn't want to go far on the back of one!

Manic636

Quote from: Alzo on September 22, 2020, 08:00:35 PMI've looked at loads of You Tube videos on the 2020 SX and I have to say I like what I see...it's a lot of bike for the money...🤔🤔🤔🤔

I know I will love it tbh, loved my old one and the refinements added just make it a very very good prospect that also gets me back on my beloved Kawasaki's LOL..
Like all the colour schemes as I'd love to see the forthcoming blue in the flesh, it is a bike that I could order happily without even riding one.. It is for the competition to impress me enough to look that way and yes VFM plays a part, pcp makes difference monthly smaller than you would think but of course these 'interesting' times are making me cautious or is that my age HAHA

Alzo

Quote from: Manic636 on September 24, 2020, 11:11:02 AM
Quote from: Alzo on September 22, 2020, 08:00:35 PMI've looked at loads of You Tube videos on the 2020 SX and I have to say I like what I see...it's a lot of bike for the money...🤔🤔🤔🤔

I know I will love it tbh, loved my old one and the refinements added just make it a very very good prospect that also gets me back on my beloved Kawasaki's LOL..
Like all the colour schemes as I'd love to see the forthcoming blue in the flesh, it is a bike that I could order happily without even riding one.. It is for the competition to impress me enough to look that way and yes VFM plays a part, pcp makes difference monthly smaller than you would think but of course these 'interesting' times are making me cautious or is that my age HAHA
Do it...if 2020 has shown us anything it's live for NOW...👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Dom1

Due to me not keeping up with what is new in bikes for some considerable time this thread is useless without pics.

PS - Buy the Kwak.

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Manic636

Took the new S1000XR out for a spin today to see if the vibe issues was better, got to say riding position is great, engine is a stonker and vibes are reduced but still enough there to bug me and for Julie she feels it through the grab rails. So Z1000SX is booked for next week..
Amazing getting back on my bike after riding the Xr today, it felt tiny, narrow bars, high pegs and I thought it was comfortable previously lol

PJ

Despite all the issues I've had the GS is probably the best all round bike I've ever owned/ridden (for my style of riding). But I do think the Z1000SX will suit you, I nearly tried one myself.

Alzo

Quote from: Manic636 on September 28, 2020, 12:23:31 PMTook the new S1000XR out for a spin today to see if the vibe issues was better, got to say riding position is great, engine is a stonker and vibes are reduced but still enough there to bug me and for Julie she feels it through the grab rails. So Z1000SX is booked for next week..
Amazing getting back on my bike after riding the Xr today, it felt tiny, narrow bars, high pegs and I thought it was comfortable previously lol
You find vibes in every bike.

terry950sm

I would test ride the GT.
KTM are about to their yearly price slash, so you could pick up a bargain.
Growing old gracefully

Manic636

Quote from: Alzo on September 29, 2020, 01:15:05 PM
Quote from: Manic636 on September 28, 2020, 12:23:31 PMTook the new S1000XR out for a spin today to see if the vibe issues was better, got to say riding position is great, engine is a stonker and vibes are reduced but still enough there to bug me and for Julie she feels it through the grab rails. So Z1000SX is booked for next week..
The XR has been the worst I've come across, yes the SX had them in one spot, the GSXS has them in a couple places but not to the extent of the XR, it's a shame as it's probably the right bike other than that and part of me thinks if I could find a used one where the owner had damped them out then I'd be a happy bunny lol

Alzo

Quote from: Manic636 on September 30, 2020, 11:58:17 PM
Quote from: Alzo on September 29, 2020, 01:15:05 PM
The XR has been the worst I've come across, yes the SX had them in one spot, the GSXS has them in a couple places but not to the extent of the XR, it's a shame as it's probably the right bike other than that and part of me thinks if I could find a used one where the owner had damped them out then I'd be a happy bunny lol
I never felt it was an issue on the one I had...😊

Alzo

PS: I'm toying with the 2021 SX1000...like what I see...would suit for a bit of spirited riding and touring.

Manic636

Quote from: Alzo on October 01, 2020, 12:36:23 PMPS: I'm toying with the 2021 SX1000...like what I see...would suit for a bit of spirited riding and touring.
It's an impressive piece of kit still, not sure I'm liking the look but cant have everything

Quote from: Manic636 on October 02, 2020, 08:31:50 AM
Quote from: Alzo on October 01, 2020, 12:36:23 PMPS: I'm toying with the 2021 SX1000...like what I see...would suit for a bit of spirited riding and touring.
It's an impressive piece of kit still, not sure I'm liking the look but cant have everything

I thought you loved the look of the SX. Or are you getting the XR and SX mixed up ? Alzo is toying with the Kawasaki Ninja Z1000SX. The same as what you fancy.
🤔🤔🤔

Alzo

Quote from: GRUMPY on October 02, 2020, 10:27:38 AM
Quote from: Manic636 on October 02, 2020, 08:31:50 AM

I thought you loved the look of the SX. Or are you getting the XR and SX mixed up ? Alzo is toying with the Kawasaki Ninja Z1000SX. The same as what you fancy.
🤔🤔🤔
Yeah....for clarity I'm talking about the Kawasaki SX1000...the 2021 colours are the only change...the Black Performance is my choice.

Jarse

The man who rode a Suzuki GSR 1000 thing isn't taken with the Z1000 Ninja looks 😳😉😂