2005 r1..

Started by m6rk, November 27, 2015, 11:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m6rk

hey you lot of homo's.. this thread is supposed to me about me and my awesome new purchase..  ;)

Alzo

I did say how lovely it is.

m6rk

i'll let you off..

tonights job.. spark plugs.. apparently you do it by moving the rad slightly rather than from under the airbox... wierds...

David W

Quote from: m6rk on March 24, 2016, 05:12:59 PM
i'll let you off..

tonights job.. spark plugs.. apparently you do it by moving the rad slightly rather than from under the airbox... wierds...

Forward pointy engines, innit.

tucola

Looks nice, that.

I always quite fancied a blue R1.

m6rk

right it's done!! well it was done until I tried to ride it and realised how concave the front tyre was... 1st gear seems very long.. but bugger me it's quick!!!!

any tyre recommendations from people? will take a skive morning and ride down to fwr to get some new boots.. tucola you fancy lunch one day week after next?

MOzZereLLa

Best tyre atm is the Metzeler M7 Sportec RR - apparently.....
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Too many tyres out there to recommend...they're all capable. I'm going to run PR4's...great for all conditions.

tucola

Quotewill take a skive morning and ride down to fwr to get some new boots.. tucola you fancy lunch one day week after next?

Just got back from FWR funnily enough having new tyres put on the Tiger.

Got 7,400 miles out of the first set!

Bit better than I'm used to with the Rosso Corsas or whatever goes on the Pani.

Lunch in town next week will be tricky. Having that knee op. on Monday 4th and expect to be working from home that week subject to not dying during surgery.