Main Menu

Cable TV

Started by Lord Danoir the first, May 07, 2014, 09:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Danoir the first

I'm currently with Virgin Media on a full broadband, phone and TV package but I hardly watch 'live' TV so would like to cancel this package.

Apparently I've got to send my equipment back, which amounts to 3 boxes (living room, bedroom and office).

Is there anything I can put back using the cables already there which will give me access to freeview TV channels?

m6rk

the cables themselves will be connected back to where the virgin enters your house (snigger)

however they are just coax so what you can do is connect them all to a freeview aerial and you can use the existing cable runs to connect the freeview aerial to any old freeview box..

Carbon_ZX6R

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on May 07, 2014, 09:28:30 AM
I'm currently with Virgin Media on a full broadband, phone and TV package but I hardly watch 'live' TV so would like to cancel this package.

Apparently I've got to send my equipment back, which amounts to 3 boxes (living room, bedroom and office).

Is there anything I can put back using the cables already there which will give me access to freeview TV channels?

if it was sky yes you could just put a free sat box in but as mark says unless you connect the other end to something there useless
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods