So, I've got one of these on the way...

Started by David W, April 08, 2017, 05:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David W

Early morning raid today.  0700 lap of the Rutland TT.  Bit chilly early on, but cracking ride of about 100 miles in some of the best local roads (bit disappointed to find average speed cameras on a B road since I last rode along it though).
Very happy with the changes made to the bike.  Cost me a fortune but it's transformed it.

Alzo

Worth it if you're happy...had you spent the money and not been that would have hurt...looks superb.

komp

looks bloody smart with shiny new parts too  :afro:
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

David W

David W

Out for another early ride this morning.

Alzo

David W

Another early ride this morning!

And got the kiddo some proper gear too....

David W

Serviced last week and set of new Metz M9RR's yesterday, and it sits in the garage on a glorious Sunday morning because of this poxy fucking virus.
Went out on the pedal iron instead.
Cuntsticks.

MOzZereLLa

At least you are legally (if not morally allowed to ride out). We can't and I don't want to commute on it either.
Significantly faster than you.....

David W

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on May 31, 2020, 11:02:37 PMAt least you are legally (if not morally allowed to ride out). We can't and I don't want to commute on it either.

I don't think we are, even if people have declared independence on it. Still only supposed to go out if there's a valid reason. Hooning about because you want to ride a bike does not seem valid.