2021 Keeper

Started by Alzo, October 30, 2020, 03:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on December 17, 2020, 08:31:12 PMAwkwardly, I haven't seen any of your Facebook posts. I'm pretty certain I didn't block you and we are still friends so no idea how I haven't seen it.
Yeah you're still there...🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️...loving my choice...3 little rides so far...and the engine is hugely refined...I cannot comment on the previous models...but for a huge twin this one can do slow stuff...and obviously the quick stuff...the suspension feels immense...handling feels immense...my perception thus far is that I have bought a premium item...I look forward to opening the garage door.

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: Alzo on December 18, 2020, 03:53:13 PM
Quote from: MOzZereLLa on December 17, 2020, 08:31:12 PMAwkwardly, I haven't seen any of your Facebook posts. I'm pretty certain I didn't block you and we are still friends so no idea how I haven't seen it.
Yeah you're still there...🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️...loving my choice...3 little rides so far...and the engine is hugely refined...I cannot comment on the previous models...but for a huge twin this one can do slow stuff...and obviously the quick stuff...the suspension feels immense...handling feels immense...my perception thus far is that I have bought a premium item...I look forward to opening the garage door.

Took you a few years to realise it's one of the finest bikes on the road then!

I'm jealous - really couldn't justify buying a 2020 model. It's vastly superior to the previous versions.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on December 19, 2020, 02:06:53 PM
Quote from: Alzo on December 18, 2020, 03:53:13 PM

Took you a few years to realise it's one of the finest bikes on the road then!

I'm jealous - really couldn't justify buying a 2020 model. It's vastly superior to the previous versions.
Cheers. 😉

terry950sm

Enjoy. The 1290 engine is a peach
Growing old gracefully

Alzo

Quote from: terry950sm on December 25, 2020, 01:04:41 PMEnjoy. The 1290 engine is a peach
It really is...👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻