Should I shouldn’t I

Started by Manic636, September 20, 2020, 05:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

Any further on with the decision making???

MOzZereLLa

Now we know the forum will die next June you can make a decision now.
Significantly faster than you.....

Manic636

Decision has been made just having some issues making it happen.. reveal will be made once issues are sorted..

Alzo

Quote from: Manic636 on October 20, 2020, 07:11:21 AMDecision has been made just having some issues making it happen.. reveal will be made once issues are sorted..
Must be the BMW if you have issues...😊😉

Quote from: Alzo on October 20, 2020, 04:35:49 PM
Quote from: Manic636 on October 20, 2020, 07:11:21 AMDecision has been made just having some issues making it happen.. reveal will be made once issues are sorted..
Must be the BMW if you have issues...😊😉

They come later 😉

Alzo

Well????...still waiting. 😊😉

Manic636

Now put off till new year, an element of frustration kicked in with finance company being dicks.. And yes I know its like the last chapter of the book being ripped out or the last season of GOT

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: Manic636 on October 28, 2020, 08:38:28 AMNow put off till new year, an element of frustration kicked in with finance company being dicks.. And yes I know its like the last chapter of the book being ripped out or the last season of GOT
😭😭😭😭😭

Alzo

I had an RS as a courtesy bike...the engine was nice...just felt the front end a tad heavy and not a lot of feedback...but roomy for 2 up work...it would be a good mile muncher...this was the Keyless option...one I wouldn't tick...pain in the ass.