got a test ride booked

Started by komp, August 09, 2019, 10:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neio79

Quote from: Alzo on August 30, 2019, 12:27:25 PM
Quote from: PJ on August 30, 2019, 09:10:59 AM
Quote from: komp on August 30, 2019, 08:41:42 AMyes mate... excellent powers of deduction :)

i didnt know that, although not sure i would need any more ponies, the 1050 was rapid

I wonder if it's to balance any new emissions regs strangling the engine?

To keep up with the competition...the new generation BMW S1000R with the Shiftcam engine will lead the field soon...a bike for real men...not many on here...😂😉

Real men ride Ducatis ,Komp is therefore already a real man. If he rids himself of the 899 he becomes just another mortal.

Alzo

Quote from: Neio79 on August 31, 2019, 10:11:26 PM
Quote from: Alzo on August 30, 2019, 12:27:25 PM
Quote from: PJ on August 30, 2019, 09:10:59 AM
Quote from: komp on August 30, 2019, 08:41:42 AMyes mate... excellent powers of deduction :)

i didnt know that, although not sure i would need any more ponies, the 1050 was rapid

I wonder if it's to balance any new emissions regs strangling the engine?

To keep up with the competition...the new generation BMW S1000R with the Shiftcam engine will lead the field soon...a bike for real men...not many on here...😂😉

Real men ride Ducatis ,Komp is therefore already a real man. If he rids himself of the 899 he becomes just another mortal.
Men who like men ride Ducatis. X

komp

I made a decision.
picked up this little beaut yesterday  :afro:

KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Alzo

Awesome...congratulations...enjoy and have much fun.

MOzZereLLa

Picture not showing.....

Is this a forum issue?
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on September 08, 2019, 07:43:13 PMPicture not showing.....

Is this a forum issue?
I can see picture no problem...????

MOzZereLLa

I can't see the picture either, tho I have seen it elsewhere. Many happy and safe miles Komp, it looks immense. :glasses1:  :thumbright:

Tucker Hauser

cant see the pic but alzo has told me
great bike loads of fun:-)

komp

cheers guys
i have now uploaded as an attachment for those unable to see the image linked to google images

KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Kitb4460

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on September 08, 2019, 07:43:13 PMPicture not showing.....

Is this a forum issue?

Nope. Laptop and desktop both the same.
Retired Rozzer and loving it.

Kitb4460

Quote from: komp on September 09, 2019, 09:22:13 AMcheers guys
i have now uploaded as an attachment for those unable to see the image linked to google images

I love the colour.
Retired Rozzer and loving it.

MOzZereLLa

Very nice. I approve.

Is that the model with the up/down QS??

komp

it comes with something called triumph shift assist, which i found to be shit when i went on test ride
so had a QS installed, only works on up shift... i believe, i haven't actually tried on downshift tbh
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T