Luggage For Sale

Started by Green_Ninja, December 30, 2013, 07:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Ninja

I have the following for sale due to getting giddy earlier this year and buying some Kreiga kit.

Oxford Sports Hump Back magnetic tank bag (left) and tail pack (right) SOLD. Both used but in great nick with waterproof covers, bungees (for tail pack) and assorted straps. There is also anti slip none scratch webbing cut to fit for the base of the tank bag included. These have been used twice for Scotland and for a week long trip down round Devon a few years ago so do the job admirably. Both have zip off bases and concealed shoulder straps to be used as a back pack off the bike (NOTE the base are not interchangeable). Open to offers as a pair or will split.

Oxford Sports Bum bag/visor carrier, great condition offers.

Small magnetic tank bag (IXS) ideally suited for a Kawa (obviously) brilliant for a days run out if you are wearing one piece leathers, this is big enough for phone, keys, wallet, compact camera etc etc but nice and small to be easy to carry. Offers

I would prefer collection or ninjaforce for all items but am happy to get prices to post if required.

Jarse

Fair play to you Iain for travelling to a Romanian orphanage to take the pictures :moto:

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Jarse on December 30, 2013, 11:59:15 PM
Fair play to you Iain for travelling to a Romanian orphanage to take the pictures :moto:

why you cheeky fooker, that's my garage  :undecided:

komp

Quote from: Jarse on December 30, 2013, 11:59:15 PM

:rofl:
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Alzo

Tail pack on my shopping list...so give me a PM and lets thrash out a deal...bear in mind I am but a poor Woodcutter.
PS: Best to message on FB

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Alzo on December 31, 2013, 01:51:15 PM
Tail pack on my shopping list...so give me a PM and lets thrash out a deal...bear in mind I am but a poor Woodcutter.
PS: Best to message on FB

Poor woodcutter my Arse  :rofl:  I'll see what I can do for you LOL

Green_Ninja