2008 KTM EXC-R 530 Enduro bike.

Started by MOzZereLLa, August 16, 2013, 10:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

I'm back to contemplating two wheeled commuting therefore this beauty has to go.

08 EXCR530 Enduro bike. Booked in for service and MOT this weekend. I bought it from the ultimate enthusiast so know it was properly serviced and pampered. I am still in touch with the previous owner.

Bloody ace fun. I won't be hugely upset if it doesn't sell but it is a bit of an underused toy!

£2995
Significantly faster than you.....

Number24

0luke0

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: 0luke0 on August 17, 2013, 09:56:45 AM
You selling the GSXR as well?

Nope, no plans for that yet, I bloody love it. I did promise its previous owner first refusal if I ever did.

MOzZereLLa

KTM passed the MOT (just needed a new headlight background) so has a years ticket.

Still for sale.

GSXR might have to go too. Looks like something more upright and commutable is the way forward.

Green_Ninja

Quote from: MOz on October 01, 2013, 06:42:47 AM
KTM passed the MOT (just needed a new headlight background) so has a years ticket.

Still for sale.

GSXR might have to go too. Looks like something more upright and commutable is the way forward.

back to a Triple matey you know it's the right thing to do  :azn:

MOzZereLLa

We'll see.

KTM Adventure is looking favourite at the moment.

Need to sell some biies first though.  I spoke to the physio about my knee this morning.  Agrees with me its probably the ankle movement for changing gear irritating the tendon over the knee joint which is bent due to the seating positioning.  She's not sure a rearset adjustment of just cm's will change much...

steve-a

Quote from: MOz on October 01, 2013, 10:02:04 AM
We'll see.

KTM Adventure is looking favourite at the moment.

Need to sell some biies first though.  I spoke to the physio about my knee this morning.  Agrees with me its probably the ankle movement for changing gear irritating the tendon over the knee joint which is bent due to the seating positioning.  She's not sure a rearset adjustment of just cm's will change much...

Have you taken an Adventure out yet?

I took one out for a few hours last Saturday as my RC8 was in for a service, loved it, I am seriously considering trading in the 8 for one, just need to work out the finances.
KTM SD 1290R

MOzZereLLa

Not the new one. I've ridden a 990 and quite liked it.

steve-a

Quote from: MOz on October 03, 2013, 10:15:38 PM
Not the new one. I've ridden a 990 and quite liked it.

I have not tried the 990 Adv but had an SMT for a year used more or less every day commuting and the new adventure is so much more bike than the SMT its not funny!

I guess it depends on what you are looking for but I have struggled to do 5k miles on the RC8 this year, and if it were not for my (interesting) trip to Germany this year I would have only managed about 3k.
KTM SD 1290R

MOzZereLLa

Looks like I have done a deal for an 06 990 Adventure with the EXCR going the other way.