Any exciting you....

Started by Alzo, October 22, 2019, 08:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

Up and coming models...Ducati Streetfighter...talk of Speed 1160...updated S1000XR...Super charged Kwak Naked...possibly others I haven't heard of....so...anything exciting you???

Green_Ninja

Not really, waiting to see if the Spped 1160 materialises, the new Street RS looks nice but is it enough to make me upgrade?? Aprt from that nothing.

MOzZereLLa

Lots to potentially excite.

Dampened by how much they cost. I'd give my right nut for a V4 Streetfighter but I no longer have £18k to spend on a bike.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Yeah prices are getting crazy...not sure they are worth the money manufacturers are asking these days.

Dom1

2020 Africa Twin.

Still yet to sit on a Yamaha T7 despite patiently bobbing along to the dealers well after the launch date only to be told they were all sold and come back in a month or two maybe.

All pipe dreams at the prices they charge these days.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Lord Danoir the first

Keeping my eye out for a nice 888.

Also quite fancy a nice custom build cafe racer.

New bikes? They're all ace, but nothing makes my bollocks tingle.

The Ducati streetfighter v4 will be some machine. If only I was a joiner. 😉

Alzo

Quote from: GRUMPY on October 22, 2019, 09:01:42 PMThe Ducati streetfighter v4 will be some machine. If only I was a joiner. 😉
Poor Woodcutter.

Well Kawasaki are'nt going to sell many ZH2s on looks.  :(

Alzo

Oh for f*ck sakes...not good...that face....that Can...😲

MOzZereLLa

Exhausts are easily sorted. Faces are not. Blame the Eurocrats for that.

The new Z is minging but I'd be very interested to see how it rides.

Function over form.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

It's only a 1st impressions comment...it may well be that it works in the flesh...the H2 that it's based on looks better outside than it does on a showroom floor...how that happens I'm not sure...but it does.

terry950sm

The new 790/890 KTM supermoto. Hopefully as good as my KTM old 950 sm.
Growing old gracefully

terry950sm

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on October 22, 2019, 06:20:18 PMKeeping my eye out for a nice 888.

Also quite fancy a nice custom build cafe racer.

New bikes? They're all ace, but nothing makes my bollocks tingle.

Not fancy a 851
Growing old gracefully

DaveH

Quote from: Alzo on October 23, 2019, 07:07:20 AMOh for f*ck sakes...not good...that face....that Can...😲
out is awful, looks like there are 3 bikes layered on top of each other.

It's gonna need to be fast so people can't see you on it