Kawasaki Z H2

Started by Alzo, October 27, 2019, 07:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

As a Kawasaki branded Forum are we in support of what Kawasaki has produced...are we to judge on looks alone...or should we applaud the level of performance this bike has been adorned with...or do we think the power is irrelevant and Kawasaki have failed.
Thoughts:

Alzo

My initial thoughts were it was ugly...it ain't no beauty but the more I look the more I like the styling...as for performance...I agree probably too much for the road...but I like the fact...given fossil fuel is on its way out I applaud these bikes...it's like a big farewell party.

First impressions are it's fugly.  Will wait to see it in the flesh as I wasn't keen on the current z900 but its looks have grown on me. Will be interesting to see how much Kawasaki have strangled the motor and what the tuners can eek out of it.

Alzo

Quote from: GRUMPY on October 27, 2019, 10:18:57 AMFirst impressions are it's fugly.  Will wait to see it in the flesh as I wasn't keen on the current z900 but its looks have grown on me. Will be interesting to see how much Kawasaki have strangled the motor and what the tuners can eek out of it.
We know tuners will find another 20bhp without too much effort if its siblings are anything to go by...197bhp ain't too shabby though. 😊

MOzZereLLa

I'll decide at the NEC

Interesting concept.
Significantly faster than you.....

Jarse

Looking forward to seeing it at the show. Like you Alzo, looks are growing on me a lot.

Not my style of bike these days but you have got to applaud Kawasaki for doing something different.

zxrob

Pretty much the same thoughts, initial, is one ugly MF, but aint most of them now, will wait to see it in the flesh

Rob

Green_Ninja

I like the engineering but can't get my head around the looks, ssame for most current Kawas apart for the Z900RS/cafe

Alzo

I cannot wait to get a ride on one.

Phil_8

It's a no from me

But then I'm grumpy and dont like the look of the vast majority of new bikes

Alzo

The looks are not my priority...I just fancy a hugely powerful bike before fossil fuel is banned and we're all going around on Milk Floats

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: Alzo on November 01, 2019, 04:46:15 PMThe looks are not my priority...I just fancy a hugely powerful bike before fossil fuel is banned and we're all going around on Milk Floats

With a billion foot pounds of torque from zero rev's and only one gear.......

Oddly, I'm looking forward to it!!!

Manic636

Brave styling allied to possibly the most exciting engine package, what's not to love..

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on November 01, 2019, 09:08:48 PM
Quote from: Alzo on November 01, 2019, 04:46:15 PMThe looks are not my priority...I just fancy a hugely powerful bike before fossil fuel is banned and we're all going around on Milk Floats

With a billion foot pounds of torque from zero rev's and only one gear.......

Oddly, I'm looking forward to it!!!
I hear you...and yes I'm sure they will be epic...but nothing beats a fossil fuel burner for me.