free training jacket (competition)

Started by komp, September 13, 2013, 05:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

komp

thought i would share with you lot as i know you are a fit lot ;)
basically one of our brands "spiro" are doing a twitter competition over the course of the tour of britain
on each of the 8 days there is a chance to win a spiro training jacket worth £75
all you need to do is follow the @spiroactivewear twitter account and tweet hash tag #spirocompetition on any or all of the 8 days into the prize draw on that day
details are here : http://www.spiroactivewear.com/competition.php
at the moment there are only 65 followers and suspect most of them are bots, so there is a good chance of winning something
:cheesy:
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Gilby104

it's between me and Julie Warren today.... but she was in it yesterday so it's a tricky one to call!

Coxy

komp

only 3 people entered it yesterday!
noticed m6rk was one of them, unfortunately he didn't win
the chances of winning still look pretty decent
and if you don't win you can keep entering each day
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Rubio

ash

Coxy

ash

I'm cycling about 70 miles a week at the moment, so this would be a real bonus to me as I'm not really geared up for the winter :)

Well done Coxy  :afro:

komp

KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

m6rk

congrats coxy!!

if this shows me one thing, that i can't win a competition with 3 people in.. i'm fucked if i'm ever buying a lottery ticket again!!!

Coxy

I'm going to use mine for running and cycling, unless its really smart then it can be my "going out pulling the laydeeeees jacket"!

Nice one Komp, you da man, will
Model it and send you a photo ;-)

Good luck to all those entering.

Gilby104

Nice one Coxy, I've re-entered and also given you some grief on Twitter.... if today gives me nothing else that's enough!

Coxy

Quote from: Gilby104 on September 17, 2013, 02:11:59 PM
Nice one Coxy, I've re-entered and also given you some grief on Twitter.... if today gives me nothing else that's enough!

:rofl:  Good man!

Coxy

m6rk

wtf? right i'm cursed.. 100 people following now.. no chance for m6  :shocked: :rofl: