Race Bike 2021 .. decided

Started by mc101, January 14, 2021, 11:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc101

We shall be building a HRC kitted fireblade for National Endurance and trackdays ...

See some of you trackside this year perhaps !
2015: NLR HT1 Endurance (1st)
2014: ACU National Endurance 1000 (2nd)

Dom1

Looks good does that.

Good luck with the season.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Alzo

Sweet looking. I hope 2021 is a good season

Green_Ninja

komp

lovely. all the best for the season
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Look forward to a build update.  All the best for the season.

Jimhas7

Looks amazing. :cool:

Have you seen Bob Collins Fireblade, looks Awesome.

Whats your first trip abroad looking like, I am expecting our March to Almeria to be postponed alhough its not yet  :(

Maddog

That looks the nuts!! It may even make its way to the best looking race bike thread!

MOzZereLLa

Hope it goes better for you than it does for Alvaro and Leon 😂

Is Phil still talking to you?
Significantly faster than you.....

mc101

Quote from: Jimhas7 on January 14, 2021, 08:14:08 PMLooks amazing. :cool:

Have you seen Bob Collins Fireblade, looks Awesome.

Whats your first trip abroad looking like, I am expecting our March to Almeria to be postponed alhough its not yet  :(

I hadnt booked the usual late Feb Almeria trip due to the ongoing issues .... waiting in the wings should it look vialble but for the moment late May @ Portimao is the first run ouot  then they follow in quick succession :-)

mc101

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on January 15, 2021, 07:06:43 AMHope it goes better for you than it does for Alvaro and Leon 😂

Is Phil still talking to you?

Well I'm not building a superbike, but a superstocker and its done pretty well in Europe and BSB so far so good.

It was the same conversation I had when I left the Yamaha familywith the 10RR in 017 for the season lol.  He knows full well if I dont get on with it I'll go back to the R1 and I'm sure welcome me / my cheque book with the usual support lol