October 14, 2019, 11:43:19 pm

News:

The forum has just undergone a large update. The site obviously now looks a bit different, but most functionality has remained unchanged. Unfortunately custom avatars did not survive the upgrade so will need to be re-uploaded.

mcnninja clothing photos

Started by komp, September 15, 2017, 04:48:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

komp

hello

i don't suppose anyone has any photos of themselves or others wearing the various mcnninja clothing produced over the years? i have original artwork and a couple of flat photo shots of the embroidery, but nothing with anyone wearing the stuff.
i even went through the old archive forum, but most photo links are now broken. i was hoping to put together a bit of a montage to use on our website

if anyone has anything would be greatful, it would be nice to get a mix of the various fests, but happy for anything really

thanks

k
Triumph Speed Triple RS
KTM 990 SMT

Dom1

Got a few on my Facebook account, none particularly flattering.

Will try and link some.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

komp

Triumph Speed Triple RS
KTM 990 SMT

Dom1

I think I should consider modelling as a career... Hat, jacket and hoody combo.

A triumverate of Ninja attire....

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Dom1

komp

yep you missed your calling mate ;)
i appreciate you posting

i dont suppose anyone has any of the fest logos in any photos?
or even a fest garment they could take a photo of? it doesnt need to be worn
Triumph Speed Triple RS
KTM 990 SMT

Dom1

Got them all pretty much, hold please the jacket is on the back of my chair.

Dom1

Sent Ninjafest 2011 logo via Facebook Messenger.

Got a Parklife T-shirt and Mallory 2009 at home

komp

Triumph Speed Triple RS
KTM 990 SMT