November 19, 2019, 08:11:55 am

News:

The forum has just undergone a large update. The site obviously now looks a bit different, but most functionality has remained unchanged. Unfortunately custom avatars did not survive the upgrade so will need to be re-uploaded.


Power commander and quick shifter

Started by Lord Danoir the first, May 08, 2019, 12:34:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Ninja


The Wizard of MOz

Significantly faster than you.....

Lord Danoir the first


David W

Just remember to connect to the PCIII and switch the QS setting on.
Ask me how I know about this important step in installation....

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: David W on May 17, 2019, 04:06:17 pm
Just remember to connect to the PCIII and switch the QS setting on.
Ask me how I know about this important step in installation....


Presumably you're talking about the PC unit? The PLUS is apparently completely independent of the PC and fits directly to the coil tops.


I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Maddog

Was at Dave Wood Racing today chatting about how great the RC8 is. He said a translogic QS and ECU remap is the way to go

Carbon_ZX6R

Quote from: Maddog on May 22, 2019, 10:43:40 pm
Was at Dave Wood Racing today chatting about how great the RC8 is. He said a translogic QS and ECU remap is the way to go


i always find a remap is better , but in the long run gives less flexibility if you like to tweak setups
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Maddog

Very good point. I think there's a way to put more than 1 map on an ECU now...like race, rain etc?

Carbon_ZX6R

Quote from: Maddog on May 23, 2019, 05:43:33 pm
Very good point. I think there's a way to put more than 1 map on an ECU now...like race, rain etc?


id imagine so , when bikes have different "modes" cant see why you couldnt alter them unless its locked down
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods