October 01, 2020, 10:34:36 pm

Showtime

Started by Alzo, November 12, 2019, 07:15:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

Lovely to finally meet the lunchtime legend Alzo and the rest of the gang.

Good show - some good stuff, some abominations, of which the new H2 Z and Fireblade topped the "fucking horrible" list.   

Impressed the the Ducati's, MVs and CCMs. The RS660 Aprilia is a 2021 model so want there.

Good day out although the loss of sight I've suffered from looking at the H2 Z will take months to recover.
Significantly faster than you.....

Foo

Only just seen this and realised it was this weekend - fiddle sticks. Might pop over tomorrow

Alzo

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on November 16, 2019, 03:01:03 pmLovely to finally meet the lunchtime legend Alzo and the rest of the gang.

Good show - some good stuff, some abominations, of which the new H2 Z and Fireblade topped the "fucking horrible" list.   

Impressed the the Ducati's, MVs and CCMs. The RS660 Aprilia is a 2021 model so want there.

Good day out although the loss of sight I've suffered from looking at the H2 Z will take months to recover.
Cheers for taking the time to say hello...😉
Lots to like at the show.
1.The V2 Panigale was the pick of the show.
2.Love the engineering and concept of the Rocket 3 R
3. MVs are lush.

Streetfighter V4 is very cheap looking in areas and it didn't blow me away.
Z H2 is brutish and no doubt a beast of an engine...not blown away though.

The BMW S1000XR...BMW have managed to turn a very decent bike in to a design disaster...the expanse of the tank is horrific...someone needs slapped.
Long day to get there and back...but worth the effort.
Roll on 2021 for the new BMW S1000R...should be the bike of choice

GRUMPY

Good wee day out. Good to meet the Wizard, though he just looks like a normal bloke.
Lots of nice shiny new bikes, not sure if 2020 will see a new bike in the garage.
Long day, 698 miles, but made up for it by Alzo buying me a cone.