October 30, 2020, 02:09:19 pm

Can’t decide

Started by MOzZereLLa, July 08, 2020, 06:58:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy M

Nice one, where's the pics?
How long before you start looking at exhausts?

MOzZereLLa

Too busy enjoying it to post about it.

Evotech tail tidy and rad guard fitted.

No other plans. Most of the aftermarket exhausts look a bit shit. Triple noise is fine with the oem can.
Significantly faster than you.....

Green_Ninja

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on July 22, 2020, 06:00:33 pmToo busy enjoying it to post about it.

Evotech tail tidy and rad guard fitted.

No other plans. Most of the aftermarket exhausts look a bit shit. Triple noise is fine with the oem can.

Yes you are right it is still fitted an Arrow to mine though :)

MOzZereLLa

Triumph are not supplying an official aftermarket exhaust with the 2020 like they did with the earlier models. Something to do with the increase in midrange and Euro5 status of the 2020 engine.

I'm not bothered. OEM can looks OK. It's an expense I really can justify anymore and all the other systems available look awful.

I'll just ride it.
Significantly faster than you.....

Green_Ninja

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on July 23, 2020, 06:58:26 amTriumph are not supplying an official aftermarket exhaust with the 2020 like they did with the earlier models. Something to do with the increase in midrange and Euro5 status of the 2020 engine.

I'm not bothered. OEM can looks OK. It's an expense I really can justify anymore and all the other systems available look awful.

I'll just ride it.

Fair point I did notice the standard can on the 2020 sounded good (to be fair so does the 2017 ) one but I still wanted the Arrow and got the USA with the removeable baffle :). I can see why they aren't offering one due to the tightening emmisions etc.

Andy M

Moz how are you getting on with the street triple? still loving it? honeymoon period worn off?

tentatively eyeing a couple up...

MOzZereLLa

Still awesome. Just wish it would stop raining when I have a day off. Definitely planning a couple of dawn raids this weekend.
Significantly faster than you.....

David W

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on August 25, 2020, 08:37:15 pmStill awesome. Just wish it would stop raining when I have a day off. Definitely planning a couple of dawn raids this weekend.

Dawn raids getting notably later these days 😕
I've been putting miles on the push iron lately and the sun is proper low in the sky in the mornings.

Andy M

I've gambled on buying a lightly used 19 plate R from a triumph dealer on the south coast... all being well it should be here next week sometime

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

Andy M

No went with the R, 19 model so it has the lcd dash. Figured the only real difference I might notice is the ohlins shock and I preferred the red accents... reminds me of my old 675R daytona

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Andy M on September 03, 2020, 09:42:36 pmNo went with the R, 19 model so it has the lcd dash. Figured the only real difference I might notice is the ohlins shock and I preferred the red accents... reminds me of my old 675R daytona

Also slightly more torque in the mid range slightly less top end power, not much in them to be honest.

MOzZereLLa

Brakes? Not Brembos are they? Quickshifter?

2020 RS has the extra mid-range and top end.

Best of both 😎
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Is it for A2 license???

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....